CHAPTER 4 : A PEEP INTO PAST

Paul : You mean, you already know her ?

Mystery man : You interpreted it right , Paul. I do know her. It was a long time ago, when I was still a student like you. One day suddenly at midnight my master called me.

Paul : You mean master Doro.

Mystery man : correct ! He called me and….

 Mystery man : what happened, master? Is there anything serious that you called me at this hour.

 Master Doro : Today’s night is not an ordinary one. This starry night is going to decide your faith.

Mystery man : master what do you mean by that ?

Master Doro : You are ready but still lack experience. I want you to go to the Ferald Road and check if someone’s in trouble.

(Thus taking his order he heads to the ferald road)

Mystery man : It’s too difficult to understand master these days. There’s not even an insect over here.

(At that instant mystery man  heard a great sound)

Mystery man : Maybe the master was right. I should head there quickly.


(mystery man heads towards the place where sound was coming from)

Mystery man : oh my god! A car accident. I should immediately help them.

(open’s the door )

Mystery man : Are you okay madam? Let me help you out.

Woman : leave me just keep my baby safe, I am fine.

( woman hands over her baby to the mystery man)

woman : Take her to a safe place.

Mystery man : I …I can’t leave you in such a critical situation.

Woman : Don’t waste the time take her immediately to a doctor.

Mystery man : you are right I’ll go you be here only.  I will soon return to take you.

( mystery man hurries to the nearest  village)

Mystery man : master, why are you here.

Master Doro : There’s no time for questions, give that baby to me and save her mother.

(mystery man follows his order and rescues the woman and her to the  same doctor)

Master Doro : you leave now, I need to get some things sorted.

Mystery man : As you say master

]


    After that when master returned, he declared me as the new master handing me the book of prophecies and then he left this material world. Before leaving, he told me that I would receive a letter every year with a photograph of that baby whom I saved.

Paul : You mean the girl is none other than amber herself.

Mystery man : She’s not an ordinary human but the purest soul of this dark age.

( mystery man lifts his hand and hangs flint into the air with his powers)

Paul : master, he’ll die like this.

Will Mystery man really kill flint?

How will he find amber now?

What’s the connection between Master Doro and Amber’s mother ?

And most importantly where’s amber ?

What happened to her?

Is she alive?

STAY TUNED !!!!! TO FIND ANSWERS.




 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Focus Towards Aim

The Place Of Pride

Think Before You Speak