DARKER THAN BLOOD

 CHAPTER 1: THE RISE OF THE DARK AGE

“As the dark age prevails, people shift to the path of greed taking along the world to its near extinction.”

This narrative starts from the office of amber. Amber is a very talented girl. Brilliant enough to do every work assigned to her with great perfection. It all started with a meeting in the office.

Flint: I do think advertising with the help of these beautiful babes will undoubtedly increase our sales.

Boss: Amber, I would like to hear from you too.

Amber: mm… I disagree with Mr. flint our products are meant for teenagers and not for perverts. Instead, I think we can gain more sales by making it an organic product.

Boss: Hmm I like your idea, we’ll work on Amber’s plan. One more thing before I go, Amber, you’ve been promoted don’t forget to take your promotion letter from me

Flint : (in mind) Not again, I can’t let her take my place that easily. I should’ve done something about her before, all the way she’s too close to the boss. Everyone listens to her only.



   After such repeated happenings flint tried to persecute Amber but he was caught by the office security and was fired from his job.

On the same evening:

Flint: Amber, you’re gonna pay for it

( Amber leaves the office building and gets followed by Flint)

Amber : (in a fearful voice) w..who’s there?

Flint: How could you forget me so quickly.

Amber: Flint! What’re you doing here, ss…stay away from me, or else I’ll call the police.

Flint: Don’t worry little babe I am here to remind you that you’ve lived too long, now it’s time for you to go to hell.

Saying this flint takes off his knife and starts chasing Amber to kill her. Amber runs as fast as she could to escape Flint but her poor luck is that the road ends.

Flint: This is the dead end.

Policeman: Hey what’s happening put down your weapon or else I’ll shoot you.

Flint: You can’t do anything to me, I am gonna kill this bitch.

(flint tries to attack Amber but gets shot in one of his shoulders before he could harm her.)

Policeman: You are arrested mister, madam are you okay?

Amber: yes, I am.

Policeman: would you mind helping us with the interrogation?

Flint was found to be a criminal after the interrogation and was sentenced to imprisonment of two years. Amber decided to continue her job at the same company. After a few months of the court judgment, Flint somehow manages to escape the prison. Flint, with the fire of revenge against Amber, decides to destroy her. His very strong desire to harm her takes him to the devil’s palace. Where…

Flint: What is this place? Where I am?

Devil: You are in a place where you’re not supposed to be.

Flint: What do you mean by that? Who are you to tell me this?


Devil: I am you, you are me everyone in this age is myself.

Flint: You ugly brat, tell me your name, and don’t you dare to jumble it up.

Devil: I’ve many names some call me satan, some lucifer, some asura, and some kali.

Flint: I’d never thought you exist, but I need your help, oh almighty Lord help me, please.

Devil: Mankind has not changed at all I can smell the fire of revenge from you. There’s only one way to get rid of her take this and somehow arrange to make her drink it.

Flint: I thought you would help me but instead you’re telling me to make her drink coke.

Devil: That’s not coke, you idiot. That’s devil’s blood just intoxicate her with it and work will be done and as a pay, your soul will be mine forever.

Flint: I agree.

Why did the Devil help flint?

What will happen if Amber drink’s the devil’s blood?

 Is this the end of the world?

SPECIAL NOTE: ENVY AND ANGER BLINDFOLDING A PERSON TAKES OVER HIS MIND AND SENSES.. 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Focus Towards Aim

The Place Of Pride

Think Before You Speak